Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 12, 2016

Yo Mama Southern Jokes That Make You Laugh

Yo Mama Southern Jokes That Make You Laugh



Yo momma so dumb, I told her I was a belle and she thought I worked for the phone company. 

Yo momma so southern her presence makes me feel cuddly. 

Yo mama so mean I googled "Madder than a wet hen" and found her picture. 

yo mama so fat she can't use a public bathroom in the south because people can't tell if she got a penis or a vagina. 

Yo mama's so white, she could go to her wedding naked. 

Yo momma such a floozy, a man doesn't need a pick up line to get in her pants just a pick up truck. 

Yo mama's so white, she makes Michael Jackson look black. 

Yo mama so fat that her Polo shirt had a real horse on it. 

Yo momma so white, she uses cocaine for makeup. 

Yo mama so fat she use a county issued trash can for a girdle. 

Yo momma so fat they call her the Cow Belle. 

Yo mama so mean that Taylor Swift wrote a song about her. 

Yo mama so chatty she dills my pickle from a mile away. 

Yo momma so fat when she sat on a penny and Abraham Lincolin said "Ouch". 

Yo mama so fat she's rounder than a Georgia peach. 
Share:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét